Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Training: Feb 9, 2011


Feb 9, 2011

Coach's challenges:
60-90 minutes of cardio maintaining a heart rate of 160-180 - either swimming, biking or running. No elliptical.
Muscular workout should target quads, abductors, and core

Measurements:
Weight: 131.6 lbs

Todays goals:
Complete 60 minutes on the treadmill and maintain a heart rate of 175-180
100 Plank "side rotations" (so 50 per side)
End with the three yoga moves

Achievements:
I accidently reset the treadmill twice (I know, right?! So irritating). I always watch my heart rate and randomly check the time and distance so I can report those.
Setting: Cardio
Time: 45 minutes
Distance: 4 Miles
Calories: not sure
Strides: no idea
Heart rate: 175-177
Plank side rotation things: 75/side (25 more than my goal!)

Thoughts:
This wasn't very challenging at all. I had to stop at 45 because of my knee so I did 30 minutes of laps in the pool to make up for it.
I was happy with my core exercise today and pushed myself beyond my original goal. It always comes down to pushing as far as a possibly can so I was happy to do that extra little bit. I can still feel it in my arms haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment