Thursday, June 2, 2011

I still remember that image of Demi Moore posing on the cover of Vanity Fair - who doesn't?! A few years later Oprah had an entire epidose dedicated to a maternity photographer. I remember thinking THAT is what I want to do!

I have since fallen in love with photographing people at all stages in life but there's still something so special and intimate about capturing images of a mother and her unborn child. Maternity sessions remain among one of my favourites.

Paula and I met in The Bahamas just over a year ago when I was photographing her sister's wedding. When she heard I'd be in her area (New Brunswick) she immediately called to book a maternity session. I immediately started daydreaming of all the possibilities. Here are just some of my favourite shots from our afternoon session.



 






















No comments:

Post a Comment