Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nutirtion

Our intense training begins January 1, 2011. This will involve being strict with diet, sleep and working out.

In order to prepare for this lifestyle change, I decided to give up one unhealthy food each week leading up to the end of this year.

My list includes:
Smartfood popcorn (I like it during my favourite television show)
Ordered Pizza (except for once a week at The Embassy because we get it for free before the services)
Chips
Chicken Wings (I'll miss these!)
Ice cream
Cookies

Those are the main things I think. My rule is that I can have one each week (until Embassy is over, that pizza is it for me).  Other than that one treat, I'll be on a health kick :)   As our bike trip gets closer I'll be cutting down a lot more. Also, on our bike trip, I reserve the right to have ice cream whenever I want considering how hot it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment